NEW ONLINE ALF Core Training
Our new online learning platform, FALA Connect, has your 26-hour CORE training that is designed for individuals seeking to become assisted living facility administrators on their own time, at their own pace. The online platform is easy to use and will prepare students of the responsibility of operating an ALF. This course will equip each learner with the knowledge needed for taking the state mandated competency exam in accordance with Florida Statute 429.52 and Florida Administrative Code 59A-36.011. Learners will have a maximum of 60 days to complete this self-paced program.
REGISTERING FOR THE COURSE
The process is easy! All the detailed information is listed below. To register, use the button below that will take you to the FALA Connect Platform and create your account. Once your account is created, purchase the course and your are ready to begin working through the course. There are other requirements detailed below. Please read carefully.
Online Curriculum Includes:
- A complimentary eGuidebook which may be downloaded in the online program. The hard copy of the ALF guidebook is sold separately and may be found for purchase in our 'Store.'
- 13 video modules - students must watch 100% of each module before moving on to the next module. Students may watch multiple times for competency.
- Each module contains a quiz to test your knowledge.
- Students must attend a minimum of four (4), one (1) hour weekly sessions with the trainers via Zoom that are scheduled every Wednesday for open discussion of modules completed and to have questions answered. You will have the ability to communicate with instructors via email or by phone.
- A complimentary eGuidebook is included with purchase of the course. The hard copy of the ALF guidebook is sold separately and may be found for purchase on our website in the 'Store' tab. Discounts will be given to those students who wish purchase a hard copy.
- Certificates will be emailed after completion.
ALF Core Training is designed for prospective assisted living facility administrators in preparation of taking the state mandated competency exam and meets the requirements in Florida Statute 429.52 and Florida Administrative Code 59A-36.011. This program is approved for 26-hours of nursing home administrator and nursing continuing education credits and is reported directly to CE Broker.
Upon completion of the training, students must register with The MacDonald Research Institute (TMRI) to take the Core Competency Exam. The exam fee is $200 payable to TMRI. To access the TMRI exam schedule or for information about core test reviews, click this link.
All refunds will be charged a $10 administrative fee.
For questions or assistance, contact the FALA office at 850.383.1159 or email@example.com.
REGISTRATION FEES: $225 Member (go to the Member Toolbox for coupon code) $250 Non-Member
Includes a PDF regulatory guidebook provided during the beginning stage of the course. Register Online by clicking the button above.
Looking to take the Practice Core Test?
Use the button below purchase and take the practice exam up to 5 times. You will first need to create an account then purchase the practice exam for $40.00. See real example questions that will test your comprehensive and problem-solving skills. Check it out!