FALA Regulatory Support
FALA has provided regulatory support for assisted living facilities and adult family care homes for the over 20 years. FALA offers special expertise in DOEA and AHCA regulations, including survey review, plan of corrections, follow up with state agencies. Current services include:
- AHCA audit coordination and assistance — Assists with compliance audits, from the first phone call to the actual site visit.
- Centralized resource for AHCA communications and questions — Assures compliance with regulations and offers one-stop access to information regarding new legislation. This includes routinely monitoring the AHCA , DOEA and related publications, publicizing relevant information to our members.
- Assist members with the ability to React and respond quickly to relevant legislative and regulatory changes across Florida.
- Provide a better understanding of what these changes could mean for your organization.
- FALA will assist you with cutting through the noise and help you get the irrelevant information.