Learn more about FALA's Associate Membership
Any firm, corporation or partnership not owning, administering or managing an ALF or AFCH and that provides goods and services to the assisted living industry is eligible for Associate Membership. Associate Members may participate in all Association activities, including serving on committees, except that they are limited in their voting privileges as set forth in Article VI of the FALA Bylaws.
Associate Members receive one address listing in FALA’s membership directories. Additional address listings are available as Associate Member-Additional Company Location memberships, with dues paid for each location to be listed. Additional listings are contingent upon the primary Associate Member location paying its full annual dues.
|2023 Associate Member Dues|
|Associate Member - Per Additional Company Location||$150.00|
- Membership is in the name of the company, with member benefits extending to your staff statewide.
- Access to the owners and operators of more than 600 Facility Members.
- Complimentary listing in FALA’s online Member Directory, with company logo and hotlink to your website, and up to five searchable products/services categories.
- Complimentary listing in FALA’s Annual Membership Directory, published in both print and digital formats and distributed to more than 2,000 FALA members, aging resource centers, hospitals, discharge planners, etc. across the state.
- Member email communications, such as Member Alerts, regulatory/legislative updates, newsletters, conference information, chapter meeting notices, etc. (subscription provided upon request)
- Member Rates for:
- Exhibit fees at Annual Conference & Tradeshow
- Conference, chapter meetings, and other event registrations
- Advertising on FALA website and publications, where applicable
- Mailing list up to twice per year of FALA Facility Members (provided only upon request; no email addresses included).
- Member perks through FALA partners, offering discounts on travel services, movie and theme park tickets, tuitions, tele-physician program, etc.
- Affinity Partner opportunity. (FALA Affinity Partners are Associate Members who sign an agreement to provide products/services to members at discounted or special rates and, in exchange for the use of FALA’s logo on their materials, pay a royalty to FALA. Affinity Partners receive special recognition on the FALA website and in membership materials.)