Nursing is a journey that fulfills many dreams. The routes nurses take to personal fulfillment and professional advancement are varied, but all involve a continuum of learning and the building of professional credentials. The rapid and continuing expansion of the healthcare industry has created unprecedented demand for nurses at every level of experience. From prospective nurses seeking entry into the field to experienced nurses seeking industry-relevant skills and specializations to advance their careers, education holds the key to career success.
An education partnership with Herzing University can help maintain the continuity of your nursing staff. Our Nursing Degree Pathway offers highly regarded diplomas, degrees and post-master’s certificate programs designed to strengthen your team from within.
- Diploma in Practical Nursing – Students can complete this program in as few as 12 months and take the National Council Licensing Examination for Practical Nurses exam (NCLEX-PN) to become a licensed practical nurse.
- Associate in Nursing – Graduates of our associate nursing program are prepared to take the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses exam (NCLEX-RN) and become a licensed registered nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Students who earn their BSN degree at Herzing can sit for RN licensure and accelerate into graduate nursing programs and onto advanced practice, management and nursing faculty positions.
- RN to BSN – For nurses who already hold an active RN license, Herzing’s RN to BSN option is designed to apply practical nursing challenges to their current roles as registered nurses.
- Master of Science in Nursing – Herzing University’s online MSN programs empower career-focused nurses to pursue an advanced degree and a role of responsibility in specialized areas of the field: family nurse practitioner, nurse educator, nursing leader or psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
- Accelerated RN to MSN – Our RN to MSN degree options are tailored for registered nurses with an associate degree
(ADN/ASN/AASN) in nursing looking for the shortest path to earning an MSN.
- Post-Master’s Certificates – Herzing’s online post-master’s certificate programs provide current nursing professionals with a path forward to expand their role within your organization and help you achieve your institutional goals.
Are you interested in learning more about Herzing University’s educational programs and tuition reduction benefits for FALA member employees? Request more information to get in contact with an admissions advisor, or visit the partnership page to take a closer look at individual programs.